24th International Conference Maglev 2018
From September 5th till September 8th, 2018
Under the aegis of the International Maglev Board Emperor Alexander I St. Petersburg State Transport University (PGUPS), will host
XXIV International Conference on Magnetically Levitated Systems and Linear Drives Maglev 2018
together with the annual scientific conference “Magnetic Levitation Transport Systems and Technologies” MTST 2018
We are glad to inform our participants about the onset of the early registration for the Conference and early article submission.
The official language of the Conference is English.
All the articles submitted by the authors will be published in the journal “Transportation systems and technology”, ISSN 2413-9203.
Registration for the Conference and articles submission are available on the website of the Cluster “Russian Maglev” http://rusmaglev.com/en/ via online accounts.
Please, pay attention to thematic blocks of the Conference and state one of them when submitting your articles.
The programme of the Conference will encompass the following:
- Plenary sessions
- Technical excursions
- Poster presentations
- Round-table discussions
Basic thematic blocks of the Conference:
- High-speed maglev
- Urban maglev
- Cargo maglev
- Magnetic levitation and guidance in transport
- Energy storage and supply
- Linear motors
- Superconductors, application of superconductivity
- Permanent magnets
- Guideway and infrastructure technologies
- Reliability, safety and operational control
- Maglev elevators and escalators; magnetic bearings, maglev wind turbines
- New ideas on levitating device applications.
- Standardisation issues
- Economic aspects of maglev
- Health and environmental issues (electromagnetic fields, noise, vibrations)
- Influence on regional and urban development, architecture
- Transport policy issues, maglev marketing, aspects of transport psychology
- History of development of maglev transport
- Project status reports
|Scientific and Production Centre for Transport and Innovative Technologies|
|Federal State Budget Educational Institution for Higher Education "Emperor Alexander I St. Petersburg State Transport University "|
Please note! Early registration for the Conference will be available from November 1st, 2017 till March 1st, 2018. The organisers are ready to help you with visa application. For this you need to fill in the form.
The official hotel of the Conference is the Hotel Azimut.
From September 4th until September 10th, 2018 for all participants special prices are available. Please use promo “maglev18”. The code is valid until 0.00 a.m., March 1st, 2018.
During early registration period special prices are available.
Registration for the Conference is available on the website of the cluster “Russian Maglev”.
Should you have any questions, you are free to address them in English to Administrator using your online account.
General media partner
|Committee on Science and High School of Saint Petersburg||
Committee on Transport of Saint Petersburg Administration