24th International Conference Maglev 2018
From September 5th till September 8th, 2018
Emperor Alexander I St. Petersburg State Transport University (PGUPS), under the aegis of the International Maglev Board, will host
24th International Conference Maglev – 2018.
We are glad to inform our participants about the onset of the early registration for the Conference and early article submission.
The programme of the Conference will encompass the following:
- Plenary sessions
- Technical excursions
- Poster presentations
- Round-table discussions
- Business games
The official language of the Conference is English.
All the articles submitted by the authors will be published in the journal “Transportation systems and technology”, ISSN 2413-9203.
Registration for the Conference and articles submission are available on the website of the Cluster “Russian Maglev” http://rusmaglev.com/en/en/ via online accounts.
Please, pay attention to thematic blocks of the Conference and state one of them when submitting your articles.
Basic thematic blocks of the Conference:
- High-speed maglev
- Urban maglev
- Freight maglev
- Influence on regional development and transport geography
- Architecture, urban development
- Design of transport systems of megalopolises and regions
- Peculiarities of Marketing and Traffic psychology
- Non-transport spheres of maglev application
- History of development of maglev transport
- Strategic development of maglev transport
- Technologies of magnetic suspension
- Linear motors
- Technologies of infrastructure construction
- Safety and traffic operation aspects
- Superconductors, application of superconductivity
- Permanent magnets
- New ideas of maglev technologies application
- Tests of maglev technologies
|Federal State Budget Educational Institution for Higher Education "Emperor Alexander I St. Petersburg State Transport University "|
|Scientific and Production Centre for Transport and Innovative Technologies|
Programme of the International Conference Maglev 2018
Early registration for the Conference will be available from October 15th, 2017 till February 1st, 2018. During early registration special participation fee will be in effect (see “Cost of participation”).
Registration for the Conference and articles submission are available on the website of the cluster “Russian Maglev” www.rusmaglev.com via online accounts.
Should you have any questions, you are free to address them in English to Administrator using your online account.